Introduction.

My name is Dylan, before going Coulsdon college I went to Oasis Academy Coulsdon. I am currently studying BTEC media and Business and I'm retaking my Maths and English GCSE because I'm stupid and didn't pass the first time. I chose media because its something I've wanted to do since I was 5 and first watched 'Doctor Who' with my Dad. since then I've always had an interest in Film, Music and the media in general. I currently have a YouTube channel (Dylan Corcoran) where I upload videos every Saturday at 7pm. My favourite sector of media has to be moving image, when I leave college I want to become a film director. speaking of films, my favourite film of all time is a tie between the film 'legend' which is a bio pic about the Kray Twins and 'Finding Nemo', which is up there due to the sense of nostalgia I get from it. despite wanting to be a film director I take a lot of inspiration from the rapper Tyler, the creator as I feel like he is one of the most creative and inspiring people on the planet. my favourite artist of all time is Frank Ocean and my favourite album of all time is 'channel ORANGE'. 

Comments

Post a Comment